M I Z Z K Y R A ' S


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS FACEBOOK NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

To my other halfs.
Assalamualaikum Asyikeen, Fatihah, Ain :))))


or Shinwoo, Banglo Runtuh and Chamin (macam mana nak eja nickname Syahehemehem hah Ain... I don't know how >,<)!

Aku sayang korang ketat-ketat 


Kalau korang sayang Syahirah Alya, teruskan membaca and kalau tak faham tu buat-buat faham tau! Haha, maaf~


Do know that I love you guys so much that even words can't describe how I feel, and thank you for giving me such happiness through our friendship. Do know that I also won't forget you three, never. My besties, do know that all those hugs that I gave to you; mostly when school almost ended, that were just some actions that I want to show how much I just don't want to leave you girls and hope that I'll stay forever. But those are just hopes that'll never be granted (maybe).

Asyikeen! I'm glad that we're still contacting through messages~ I laff you, okai? ;___; 나를 잊지마요, 알겠죵? 사랑해요오오옹~~ <3333


Ain! You're so nice to me ;u; Sometimes I felt touched by your actions that I want to cry. I miss your laughs and smiles! I. Heart. You. :DD


Fatihah! Sorry ah, tahun lepas kitorang ni selalu buli kau xD Nampak laki yang 'handsome' kat mana2 je (termasuklah buku teks), kitorang kata orang laki tu "bakal suami Fatihah!" pastu gelak macam tak ingat dunia hahahaha! Sorry sebab aku join dorang. Kau memang marah tapi aku tau kau tak marah betul-betul. Kalau kau betul-betul marah kan... sorry again! But thank you sebab bagi aku happy memories :D Aku sayang kau jugaakkkkk~ ^___^



Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top

Winking Line Smiley