M I Z Z K Y R A ' S


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS FACEBOOK NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Will never get another school like SMKSU :|
Writing this whole post in English, just because I can.

[Spoiler : This is an emotional post, deal with it if you want to continue]

I swear SMKSU is the best. I don't want to leave them - my teachers, my class, and of course, my friends; Asyikeen, Ain and Fatihah mostly.
Gonna miss 1 Ibnu Rushdy forever ;_____;

I just can't help it, since I'm in SMKTSW now (yeah that's a long story why I moved to KL back but WHO EVEN CURRS RITE?) I keep comparing SMKSU with SMKTSW because reasons.
I keep complaining to my friends at SMKTSW that I miss SMKSU so much (that my heart hurts).

At times like this, I somehow regretted that I agreed to move to KL back because everything is a mess; going back and forth from Sungai Buloh to KL and vice versa, and I don't really get much sleep, after getting back from school, then I have to go back to KL for that night and the next morning I have to go to SB back because I still have school that day, no?
That continues day by day; and I thought I was going to die, but when I arrive at my lovely school that was (yes that's past tense) SMKSU, those negative thoughts just disappear when I saw Asyikeen, Ain and Fatihah's face.

I will publish a /special/ post for you three :D

Till then, this was the emo Mizz Kyra! :D

Have a nice day!
Mizz Kyra

Labels: , , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top

Winking Line Smiley